During the COVID-19 crisis we migrated all our classes to the online environment of Zoom.
From 1 June some classes are being offered IN PERSON
- You must book in as places are very limited
- You must bring all your own equipment
- No-shows will be charged
- See further instructions below
There are still ONLINE options as well
Here are some suggestions for attending online.
Get your gear together and set yourself up nice and early, perhaps 15 to 20 mins prior to the class. In our classes we sometimes suggest blocks, straps, bolsters and blankets, so have tings to hand, finding substitutes if you do not have the actual yoga gear. The ideal is for your camera to be angled so that you can be seen when you re working on the mat.
Many people are finding that if they can set up a second screen, for example their TV, whether that is by wireless means or with a cable, It means that they can watch the teacher on one screen (e.g. the TV) and angle the camera into the perfect position for the teacher to see them. This is ideal.
Please book into your class in the usual way. Make sure that your MindBody profile with us is set to receive all emails. Look for the booking confirmation email to get the link.
For the duration of the crisis we are running a 10% discount on all class passes and memberships (except introductory offers and the fortnightly direct debit which are already rock bottom prices). Your continuing to use the class passes and memberships as usual is helping us to bring you classes throughout the crisis and to still be here for our in person classes afterwards. But if you need it we have casual class pricing options that will allow you to still attend. This is an honour system that we hope will not be abused. We want to help those who really need it, and if you are able to pay you are not only supporting us but them as well. Thank you.
For health and safety at IN PERSON classes
- Do not attend if you are unwell
- You must supply your own equipment, we cannot loan equipment
- There are no hydration stations - bring a full waterbottle
- Observe all social distancing protocols
- Be especially careful not to crowd reception and ladies loo
- Use only allocated mat spaces
- Clean your "plot" after class with product supplied and according to instructions